Thursday, November 15, 2018

AJ THANKED 1000 PEOPLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE AND THEN TOLD ME THE TEN SUPERPOWERS OF ‘EXTREME GRATITUDE’

I’m angry. I often wake up and think of who her, him, what.

What they did. I’m angry.

At the friend who stopped returning calls for no reason. At the ex who never admitted she was wrong. At family member who stopped talking to me.

Who was right? Who was wrong? I have no idea. Thoughts are fake news. No idea no clue.

I wrote this five years ago: gratitude and anger can’t exist in the head at the same time.

But sometimes to practice my own advice feels like bullshit.

And I’m lost.

—–

AJ Jacobs has a top secret formula for writing a bestseller.

I shouldn’t say formula. He works hard. He’s a great writer. I describe the formula in my Quora Space.

He just wrote a book that will change my life. “Thanks a Thousand”, where he says thank you in person to the 1000 people involved in creating a single cup of coffee.

Read it.

The post AJ THANKED 1000 PEOPLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE AND THEN TOLD ME THE TEN SUPERPOWERS OF ‘EXTREME GRATITUDE’ appeared first on Altucher Confidential.



from Altucher Confidential https://ift.tt/2PX3x4m via website design phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment